|My name is Lottie - come and play!
- We meet you and your dog to obtain contact and veterinary details plus
assess your dog's suitability for Dog Day Care - very timid or aggressive dogs are not happy in an open plan dog centre
- You come up to see the Centre to ensure it is somewhere you would
wish your dog to spend his/her day times
- We collect your dog in the morning and take them out to the Centre and
then deliver them home in the late afternoon
- During their stay with us they will be walked out from the Centre in
|I love to play with the tyres!
What is it like at the Centre?
The Centre is open plan with sofas, rugs and dog beds for your dog
to relax on. There is a bathing area - so no filthy dogs on wet winter days! Myself and my staff will interact
with the dogs throughout the day and you can call us at any time to see how your dog is getting on!
to the nature of the Dog Day Care Centre we can only offer places to good natured, friendly dogs who have been neutered/speyed
(by 6 months old). We accept puppies from 12 weeks old.
Please feel free to phone us on 07930432590 to discuss your own dog
care requirements - just think, no more barking, howling dog when you leave in the morning, no more sad depressed looks as
you rush out to work - your dog and you will love The Dog Day Care Centre! Call NOW!
* Happy, content and tired dog
* Happy, content and relaxed owner
Professional staff with over seven years dog walking experience
*All for only £15 per dog
per day - discount for 2nd dog too!